Foster Care

Foster Care for adults and children requires an annual permit which may be applied for at City Hall in the Development Services Department. Upon payment of the permit, directions will be given to coordinate the required health and fire inspections with each of the respective staff officials.

Concerns or questions relating to health safety of Foster Care facilities may be submitted to the City via the Fixit Form. In the event that you would like to speak with someone directly, contact the City Hall at 210-659-0333. As always, if it is an emergency situation call 911.